Karl Fischer moisture measurement method has been recognized as the most accurate method by many international standards, such as ISO, ASTM, DIN, BS, and JIS. This method is suitable for the determination of moisture content of various substances. Therefore, Karl Fischer moisture analyzers applying its principle have a wide range of applications for solid, liquid and gas samples.
- LCD display screen.
- Support KF Titration Mode and Titer Detection Mode.
- Features of auto-filling, auto-purging and auto-mixing of the reagents ensure safe handling of Karl Fischer chemicals.
- Selectable units including mg, mg/L, %, ppm, etc.
- Settable parameters, including measurement unit, polarization current, stirring rate, titration rate, stop volume, endpoint potential, stop criterion and etc.
- Store up to 200 titration data sets (GLP-compliant).
- Data can be easily transferred to printer via RS-232 commnication interface.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.