Horizontal Laminar Flow Cabinet provides a sterile work zone through a purified air that travels in a horizontal, unidirectional stream and leaves the main work chamber across the entire open front of the cabinet.
- Plant tissue culture
- Media plate preparation
- Electronics inspection
- Medical device assembly
- Ergonomic Control Panel Location, centered and angled down for an easy reach & viewing.
- Brushed stainless steel work surface is for easy cleaning
- The non-direct light source design can effectively relieve the operator’s visual fatigue under the condition of ensuring the illumination
- Intuitive and easy-to-use microprocessor controller with LCD display, graphical and digital display of the operating status of each function, such as filter life, UV life etc.
- Front sliding sash interlock with fan and UV lamp
- UV sterilization with UV lamp timing function
- Front sash and side windows are made of UV-resistant tempered glass
- The host and sockets have independent capacitors to prevent current overload
- Memory function in case of power-failure.
- HEPA filter and UV life indicators facilitate a timely replacement plan
- Two side glass windows installed for easy experiment observation
- Easy-to-change pre-filter installed could extend the HEPA filter’s lifetime
- Equipped with temperature sensor to show the real temperature during operation
- Waterproof socket provide convenience for small instruments to be used in the operating area