- Readability: 0.01mg/0.1mg
- Max. Capacity: 30g/200g, 50g/200g, 80g/200g, 110g/200g, 120g/200g,160g,180g,200g
- Calibration method: External calibration
- Tare Function/Counting
- Overload Alarm
Micro Analytical Balance, BA-5B Series
High-precision electronic balances are widely used in scientific research, education, medical care, metallurgy, agriculture and other industries for measurement, analysis, and teaching. It is a high-precision weighing electronic balance produced by the introduction of foreign advanced technology. The key components are imported products. It has fast weighing speed, high accuracy, good stability, high quality and low price, simple operation and easy maintenance, and can be connected with external equipment such as computers and printers to improve work efficiency.
- Rear mounted electromagnetic force sensor, three door large windscreen, spacious weighing room. The internationally recognized high sensitivity and high stability rear mounted electromagnetic force sensor technology is adopted to obtain higher resolution.
- Fully automatic one-key internal calibration/external calibration technology, automatic timing calibration, automatic temperature change calibration. All-round elimination of errors due to temperature, environment, time, etc., to further optimize the performance of the balance.
- Large LCD white backlit display. The display mode can be switched between light and dark environments at will to protect eyesight.
- A variety of measurement units and counting weighing methods, unit conversion and data output: grams, carats, ounces, counting, percentage weighing, etc., suitable for different measurements.
- With overload / underload alarm, temperature compensation, full range peeling, accumulation / subtraction, bottom hook weighing (optional bottom hook).
- Equipped with RS232 output interface, it can be externally configured with computers, printers, etc. to fully meet the needs of laboratory quality analysis.
|30g / 200g||50g / 200g||80g / 200g||110g/ 200g||120g/ 200g||160g||180g||200g|
|Weighing chamber size||190*155*210 mm|
|Calibration method||External calibration|
|Display mode||Large LCD display|
|Weighing chamber||Three-door large windscreen|
|Optional (1 type)|
|Unit conversion||Gram / carat / pound / ounce|
|Metering||Count / percent|
|Number of keys||6|
|Function keys||Switch / peeling / auto calibration / function|
|Double packing outer box size||580*400*490 mm|
|Double pack weight||12Kg|