- Wavelength range: 900nm-2500nm
- Wavelength Accuracy: ≤0.2nm
- Bandwidth: 8nm
- Optical system: grating monochromator
- No sample preparation is required, and the sample is not damaged.
NIR Spectrophotometer, SP-LIF430
–For rapid non-destructive analysis of oil, alcohol, beverage, and other liquids
SP-LIF430 NIR spectrophotometer is a spectrophotometer with a grating monochromator. This instrument is for rapid non-destructive analysis of oil, alcohol, beverage, and other liquids. The wavelength range is 900nm-2500nm. The procedure is extremely convenient. Fill the cuvette with the sample and place it on the sample platform of the instrument. Click in the software to obtain the NIR spectrum data of the sample in about one minute. Combining the data with the corresponding NIR data model, various components of the tested sample can be obtained at the same time.
1. Easy to use. No sample preparation is required, and the sample is not damaged.
2. Wavelength range is 900nm-2500nm.
3. The main part of the performance is the international leader.
4. Built-in high-quality PTFE reference module and polystyrene wavelength standard filter. Automatic reference calibration and monitoring wavelengths ensure accurate and stable measurement results.
5. The instrument monitors the ambient temperature and humidity in real-time and stores it in the spectrum file, which is convenient for users to check and optimize the measurement conditions.
|Wavelength Range||900nm ~ 2500nm|
|Analysis time||1 minute or above|
|Power Supply||90~250V, 50/60Hz|
|Temperature Requirement||5~35 ℃|
|humidity Requirement||5~85 %RH|
|Main instrument||1 set|
|Power cord||1 pc|
|Data processing software package||1 set|
|USB cable||1 pc|
|User manual||1 pc|
|Packing list||1 copy|
|Product quality certificate||1 copy|
|1cm quartz square sample cell||1 pair(2 pcs)|
|1mm quartz micro sample cell||1 pair(2 pcs)|