Coagulation analyzer is a routine testing medical device that measures the content of various components in human blood, quantifies the results of biochemical analysis, and provides reliable digital basis for clinical diagnosis of various diseases of patients.
- Advanced scattered light principle and percentage analysis ensure accurate results.
- Low reagent consumption less than 20μL, open reagent.
- Special testing cup location system, adding sample bracket
- Advanced optical light matching system ensure precision result.
- Optional PT Derived method for testing fibrinogen, decease the dosage of reagent
- Memory for 10.000 testing result
- Internal thermal-sensitive printer
- 240* 128 large LCD display.
- Perform all routine tests such as PT. APTT. TT Fibrinogen and clotting factors.
- RS232 interface, PC connecting for management software