- Chamber Volume: 80L, 160L
- Temperature Range: RT+3～60℃
- CO2 Control Range: 0～20%
- CO2 Control Accuracy: ± 0.1%(Imported sensor)
Thermostatic Biological Chamber CO2 Incubator, ICB-CO2-80/160
- Natural evaporation for humidification to ensure the chamber can maintain good humidity .
- Microcomputer control,Large LCD screen, accurate and easy for operation.
- Imported infrared sensor and gold-plated probes to ensure accuracy,the life time of sensor is up to 15 years.
- Adopting PID control technology,the CO2 concentration can be freely set within range of 0 to 20%, alarm for over concentration and concentration rise too slow.
- Water jacket and air jacket structure are available, polished stainless-steel chamber with air duct. Equipped with fan for forced convection, ensuring good temperature uniformity and the balance CO2 concentration inside.
- When door opened,the fan will automatically turned off (ICB-CO2-80 turn off the CO2 intake valve at same time) and heating will be stopped to reduce the pollution caused by the entry of air.
- PID microprocessor is used to control temperature,meanwhile,the temperature of box ,water and door are separately controlled by three probes to ensure high accuracy. ( Air jacket is equipped th two probes to control door temperature and main body temperature.)
- Digital display for setting parameters,each working state has LED indication.
- Alarm function for over-heating, lack of water, unaspirated, ensuring the safe operation of the equipment.
- Equipped with sterile air filtration devices and UV light system to reduce pollution.
|Chamber Volume (L)||80||160|
|Temperature Range (℃)||RT+3～60|
|Temperature Stability (℃)||≤±0.2|
|Temperature Uniformity (℃)||≤±0.3|
|Timing Range||1～9999min or without timing|
|CO2 Control Accuracy||± 0.1%(Imported sensor)|
|Humidity Method||Natural Vaporization|
|Power Rating (W)||6600||900|
|Chamber Size (W×D×H)cm||40*40*50||50×50×65|
|Exterior Size (W×D×H)cm||57*59*93||69×69×100|
|Net/Gross Weight (kg)||555/85||75/110|
|Alarm function||Over heating, damage for temperature probe ,water shortage|