- Water flow speed:1.5-2L/min
- Machine capacity:10/20/30L/H
- RO water: desalination rate as high as 95-99%
- UP water: resistivity 18.25MΩ[email protected]°C
- TOC: <10 ppb,
- Particles: (>0.22 um) <1/ml,
- Microorganism: <1 cfu/ml
Ultra-pure Water Purifier, desktop type, LWP-F2 Series
1. Applicable to various water quality, the case is with powder coating.
2. The filter element adopts open mold injection technology and inside the machine
3. Korean quick-insert filter column is easy to replace and maintain.
4. The electrical appliance and waterways are completely separated to avoid circuit failure caused by moisture and water leakage.
5. Online water quality monitoring system, immediately measure the output water quality.
6. Automatic RO membrane anti-scaling flushing program, automatic stop when tap water break, automatic water breaking when machine stop, storage tank automatically fill water, automatic stopping when water is full.
7. NSF certified pipeline has function of upgrading water quality and quantity.
8. Equipped with a portable TDS pen, you can test TDS content, conductance, water temperature anytime, anywhere.
9. Double electric water intakes, two kinds water quality, ready to use. Pressure online monitoring.
10. Open door at front and back, this make filters replacement easy&convenient, the replacement can be easily completed without using any tools.
11. Double water intakes: RO water and UP water
Applicable to all kinds of physical and chemical detection, biochemical analysis, blood examination, micro analysis, washing, HPLC, IC, GC, analytical experiments.
- PP: PP cotton filter, except for sediment, rust, sludge, colloid, etc.
- AC: Granular activated carbon filter: except for color, odor, residual chlorine and heavy metals
- AC: Precision activated carbon filter: further removal, extending the life of the purification column
- RO: Reverse osmosis membrane filter: filter out <1nm pollutants, ions, particles
- UP: Ultra-purification column: ion exchange resin bed, H+ and OH– ion removal
- TF: 0.2μm terminal filter
|Product Series||LWP-F2 Series||LWP-F2-F Series||LWP-F2-V Series||LWP-F2-VF Series|
|Inlet water source||Urban tap water, inlet water pressure: 0.15-0.5MPa, water temperature 5-40°C|
|Water flow speed||1.5-2L/min ( with pressure barrel)|
|Machine capacity||10L/H, 20L/H, 30L/H||10L/H, 20L/H, 30L/H||10L/H, 20L/H, 30L/H||10L/H, 20L/H, 30L/H|
|Output Water quality||RO water: desalination rate as high as 95-99% (when using new RO membrane)||RO water: desalination rate as high as 95-99% (when using new RO membrane)|
|UP water: resistivity 18.25MΩ[email protected]°C (higher than laboratory water standard)
TOC: <10 ppb, particles (>0.22 um) <1/ml, microorganism <1 cfu/ml
|UP water: resistivity 18.25MΩ[email protected]°C, TOC: <10 ppb, particles (>0.22 um) <1/ml, microorganism <1 cfu/m, pyrogen<0.001EU/ml, RNases<0.01ng/ml, DNases<3Pg/ml/ul|
|Application||Various physical and chemical tests, biochemical analysis, blood tests, micro-analysis, washing, HPLC, IC, GC, analytical experiments.|
|Power supply||220V/50Hz; 30-40W|
|Dimensions(L x W x H)||41 x 27 x 50cm|
|Gross weight||45kg, 46kg, 47kg||46kg, 47kg, 48kg||46kg, 47kg, 48kg||47kg, 48kg, 48kg|
|Carton size（L×W×H）||51*60*64 cm|
|Standard configuration||Main unit (including 1 set of filters)+External 12L pressure tank + end point filter + accessory package|