- Wavelength range: 190nm~1100nm
- Wavelength Accuracy: ±0.3nm
- Spectral bandwidth
- Ultra-low stray light
- High-quality devices
- Long-term stability and reliability
UV VIS Spectrophotometer, Double Beam, SP-LUV1910, 1920
UV VIS Spectrophotometer
1. Spectral bandwidth: The spectral bandwidth of the instrument is 1nm / 2nm, which ensures excellent spectral resolution and accuracy required for analysis.
2. Ultra-low stray light: excellent C-T monochromator optical system, advanced electronic system, to ensure ultra-low stray light level better than 0.03%, to meet the user’s measurement needs of high absorbance samples.
3. High-quality devices: The core devices are made of high-quality imported parts to ensure the stability and longevity of the instrument. For example, the core light source device is derived from the long-life deuterium lamp of Hamamatsu in Japan, which guarantees a working life of more than 2000 hours, greatly reducing the maintenance frequency and cost of daily replacement of the light source of the instrument.
4. Long-term stability and reliability: The design of the optical dual-beam optical system, coupled with real-time digital proportional feedback signal processing, effectively offsets the signal drift of light sources and other devices, ensuring the long-term stability of the instrument baseline.
5. High wavelength accuracy: The high-level wavelength scanning mechanical system ensures the accuracy of wavelengths better than 0.3nm and the repeatability of wavelengths better than 0.1nm. The instrument uses the built-in spectral characteristic wavelengths to automatically perform wavelength detection and correction to ensure long-term wavelength accuracy stability.
6. Light source replacement is convenient: the instrument can be replaced without removing the shell. The light source switching mirror supports the function of automatically finding the best position. The in-line deuterium tungsten lamp design does not require optical debugging when replacing the light source.
7. Instrument is rich in functions: The instrument is equipped with a 7-inch large-screen color touch LCD screen, which can perform wavelength scanning, time scanning, multi-wavelength analysis, quantitative analysis, etc., and supports the storage of methods and data files. View and print the map. Easy to use, flexible and efficient.
8. Powerful PC software: the instrument is connected to the computer via USB. The online software supports multiple functions such as wavelength scanning, time scanning, kinetic testing, quantitative analysis, multi-wavelength analysis, DNA / RNA analysis, instrument calibration, and performance verification. Support user authority management, operation traceability, and meet various requirements in different analysis fields such as pharmaceutical companies.
|Optical system||Optical double beam system|
|Monochromator system||Czerny-Turner monochromator|
|Grating||1200 lines / mm high-quality holographic grating|
|Spectral bandwidth||1nm(UV1910) / 2nm(UV1920)|
|Noise||≤0.1%T(100%T)，≤0.05%T(0%T) ，≤±0.0005A/h（500nm,0Abs,2nm bandwidth）|
|Data range||-0.00~200.0(%T) -4.0~4.0(A)|
|Scan speed||High / medium / low / very low|
|WL scan interval||0.05/0.1/0.2/0.5/1/2 nm|
|Light source||Japan Hamamatsu long-life deuterium lamp, imported long-life halogen tungsten lamp|
|Display||7-inch large-screen color touch LCD screen|
|Power||AC90V~250V, 50H/ 60Hz|