- Double beam optical system
- 8-inch color touchscreen
- Automatic zero and full-scale adjustment
- Automatic wavelength settings
- Equipped with the USB COM port
- UV WIN8 Spectrum Data Processing Software optional
- Thermal plotter optional
1. SP-IUV7 double beam UV-VIS spectrophotometers adopt double beam optical system, and blazed holographic
2. G They have outstanding test precision and very competitive prices.
3. 8-inch color touch-screen, cutting-edge user interface, powerful functions, and easy operation.
4. With powerful functions, the equipment shows great performance in qualitative and quantitative testing, such as:
- Full-spectrum scanning
- Linear regression
- Detailed spectrum scanning
- Concentration direct reading
- Time-based kinetics determination
- Peak/Valley detecting
- GOTO λ
- Multi-wavelength measurement
5. The equipment is designed with a sophisticated power protection system. With a high capacity of internal memory, it can store testing results, scanned images, regression equations, and correction data. Therefore, it follows a fast initialization when power is on.
6. The instrument can be connected with a dedicated printer, which can print testing results, or draw curves from spectral scanning, fixed wavelength time-based scanning, and linear regression.
7. With a USB COM port the device can be connected to a PC, which can not only enhance the performance in data testing and spectrum scanning but also expand the memory to save more testing results.