- Vacuum Setting Range: 1-1000m bar
- Control Operation Mode: Single-point/Programmed
- Setting Method: Touch screen setting
- Materials in contact with vapor: PTFE, PP, silicone and ceramics
Vacuum Controller, VACC100
- A wide range of measurement and control, 1-1,000mbar.
- Two control modes of single-point control and programmed controlavailable for choice as needed.
- Can store up to 5 programs, each containing up to 5 segments ofprogramming control.
- A large-size TFT touch screen display control allows easy operation.
- All parts in contact with vapor or liquid are made of PTFE, ceramicsor other high-performance materials and can effectively resistcorrosion caused by organic solvents, water, acid and alkali.
- A built-in vent valve can feed inert gas into system equipment.
- One-stroke decompression allows easy installation and dismantlingof vacuum system.
- Can be connected with pump power control for temporaryshutdown of pump power supply after reaching stable degree ofvacuum for energy conservation and environmental protection. Can also be operated in the normally open statue of pump.
|Vacuum setting range||1-1000mbar|
|Vacuum measurement range||1-1000mbar|
|Control operation mode||Single-point control mode, Programmed control mode|
|Control program||Can store up to 5 programs, each containing 5-step control (capable to set the degree of vacuum and time)|
|Setting method||Touch screen setting|
|Sensor overload pressure||1,500 mbar|
|Materials in contact with vapor||PTFE, PP, silicone and ceramics|
|Compatible conditions with vacuum pump||power of 50Hz vacuum pump ≤400W power of 60Hz vacuum pump ≤500W|
|Overall dimensions (W×D×H)||189mm×207mm×193mm|