- Time for creating anaerobic state in sample chamber: ＜5 minutes
- Anaerobic environment maintenance time: ＞12 hrs.(when no supply of mixed gas)
- Temperature Range: RT+3~60℃
- Time for creating anaerobic state in operation chamber: ＜1hr
Anaerobic Incubator, ICB-AN2
- This workstation integrates CO2, Constant temperature and humidity, anaerobic incubator whole.
- Can operate as an anaerobic or micro-oxygen chamber (oxygen concentration: 0-10%).
- Fully automatic humidity control system to avoid drying of the Petri dishes.
- Sample transfer: can transfer 40 pcs of 90mm plates at a time, single dish transfer device is optional.
- Available with automatic sleeve gassing system operated by foot-switch, so you can control vacuum and Nitrogen gas filling efficiently.Equipped with standard external vacuum pump.
- Using high-efficiency palladium catalyst to keep the oxygen concentration less than 0.1% without frequent activation.
- UV lamp for sterilization.
- Full-automatic control for gas replacement path, with positive pressure and negative pressure protection.
- Can perform CO2 , humidity and temperature control.
- Unique oil bottle type pressure relief design, protects internal positive pressure and prevents air leakage.
- With a number of low pressure, over temperature protection devices.
- The whole front cover can be lifted off for placing large instruments or thorough cleaning.
- Equipped with standard power socket.
- Touch screen directly displays the oxygen percentage of the operating room, easy for observation.
- Latex gloves for comfortable and flexible operation.
- Bare-hand operating system is optional. Ensure comfortable operation with no skin allergies.
|Time for creating anaerobic state in sample chamber||＜5 minutes|
|Time for creating anaerobic state in operation chamber||＜1hr|
|Anaerobic environment maintenance time||＞12hrs(when no supply of mixed gas)|
|CO2 Control Accuracy||±0.1%(imported sensor)|
|Humidity Control Range||50~90%RH|
|Power Supply||AC 220V,50HZ(can customized)|
|Interior Chamber Size (W×D×H)cm||42×29×47.5|
|Operation Chamber Size (W×D×H)cm||95×67×75|
|Sampling chamber size (W×D×H)cm||40×30×32|
|Shell material||All 304 stainless steel|