- Temperature Range (Min. 0.1℃): -2~120℃
- Display: Color touch screen
Digital ABBE Refractometer, RFT-A3S
RFT-A3S Digital ABBE Refractometer Measure the refractive index nD and the mass percentage of sucrose, glucose, F42, F55 HFCS (Brix) of transparent, translucent liquid and solid.
- Measurement of the Brix of sugar solution
- Automatic correction of the effect of temperature on the Brix
- Prism made of hard glass
- Measure the refractive index nD and the mass percentage of sucrose, glucose, F42, F55 HFCS (Brix) of transparent, translucent liquid and solid. The dry solid content of fruit juice, vegetables, soft drinks and canned goods.
- Visual targeting, color LCD touch screen display, friendly human-machine interface, intuitive and easy to understand, measurement data can be saved and traced.
Temperature correction can be made by measuring the hammer.
- The original imported LED light source has a wavelength of 589nm with high stability (long-term accuracy of the instrument can be guaranteed), no temperature rise, small size, low power consumption, high brightness, and long life.
- The patented optical structure ensures the instrument to improve the measuring accuracy, and the advantages of simple operation and quick targeting are also presented.
|Measurement range||Refractive index nD: 1.30000-1.72000
|Accuracy||Refractive index nD: ±0.0002
|Measuring resolution||Refractive index nD: 0.00001
|Temperature Range (Min. 0.1℃)||-20~120℃|
|Display||Color touch screen|
|Usage temperature range||Room temperature~35℃|
|Weight (Gross)||12 kg|