- Packaging: 96preps per box
- The Virus DNA/RNA Kit (Magnetic Beads) is designed for rapid purification of high quality nucleic acid (RNA and DNA) from virus in samples such as swabs, saliva, blood, Bodily Fluid, Plasma/Serum, urine, and viral transport media (VTM).
DNA/RNA Extraction Kit (Magnetic Beads), GFV502
The Virus DNA/RNA Kit (Magnetic Beads) is designed for rapid purification of high quality nucleic acid (RNA and DNA) from virus in samples such as swabs, saliva, blood, Bodily Fluid, Plasma/Serum, urine, and viral transport media (VTM).
The Virus DNA/RNA Kits (Magnetic Beads) are automation-ready plates prefilled suitably configured for NAE purification systems. Nucleic acids (DNA/RNA) from a complex with magnetic beads in a specially formulated buffer. The beads / nucleic acids complex is then separated from lysates using a magnet. Purified DNA/RNA are then eluted when the buffer condition is adjusted. Special magnetic beads technology enables purification of high-quality nucleic acids that are free of proteins, nucleases, and other impurities.
96preps per box
All Reagents can be stored at room temperature (15–25°C) for 12 months.
- Take out prefilled 96-well plates from the box, gently upside down to mix the beads. Flick downward or gently tap each plate before removing the
- Add 200μl of sample to each well of Plate1(MVN).
Note: The sample needs to be equilibrated to room temperature.
- Put the 96 Tip Comb into the Plate2 (DW1P), slot into deck position 2 on the Purifier
- Immediately load the remaining plates onto the instrument as
- Select the program “GF_FM502T5_P96” and start the
- Atthe end of the run, immediately remove the Plate4 (ddH2O) from the instrument, then transfer the solution to the final tubes/plate and
Note: The purified nucleic acid is ready for immediate use. Alternatively, store the plate at –20°C for long term storage.
- Always wear a suitable lab coat, disposable gloves, and protective
- Precipitatesand high viscosity can occur if plates or solutions are stored in a refrigerator or when the room temperature is too cold. If there are precipitates in these solutions, warm them at 37°C and gently mix to dissolve precipitates. Avoid creating
- Yellowing of the Lysis/Binding and Washing Solution is normal and will not impact buffer performance.
|Authorized representative in the European Community|
|In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Device|
|This product fulfills the requirements of the European Directive 98/79 EC for in vitro diagnostic medical devices.|
Table1. Kit Contents
|Plate 1||Buffer MVN||500μL/well|
|Plate 2||Buffer DW1P||500μL/well|
|FineMag Particles G||10μL/well|
|Plate 4||RNase-Free ddH2O||100μL/well|
|96 Tip Comb||1|
Table2. Nucleic acid purification procedure
|Heat||Magnetization||Out of tube|