- Wavelength of LED: within 360-600nm
- Wavelength accuracy: ±2nm
- LED EX light
- Automatic zero adjustment and background subtraction
- RS-232C serial port interface
- Quality fine, less weight & measure, test simply
Fluorescence Spectrophotometer, SP-LF93, SP-LF93A
1. The emission monochromator adopts 1200 line diffraction grating. Its large aperture and non-spherical reflecting mirrors produces extra high sensitivity.
2. EX light uses LED，match with the central wavelength of 365nm (SP-LF93A set includes 365nm,376nm,392nm,405nm). The system can be replaced by customer，Carry on the maintenance expediently & can satisfy more choices and demand. LED is a cold-light source with longevity、lower background & reliability，prevent from thermo-pollution.
3. Automatic zero adjustment and automatic background subtraction；Eight stage sensitivity adjustment；Real time fluorescence reading display and concentration print out，Extra wide dynamic range of fluorescence reading，accurate measurement of minute changes in samples；
4. RS-232C serial port interface attached，after option Data Processing Software Package it is convenient to store record & transmit data & draw up a standard operating curve；
5. Quality fine，less weight & measure，test simply，particularly suitable for Education & Lab.
Fluorescence analysis is a high sensitive and high selective sophisticated analytical method. This method can provide information including excitation and emission spectrum, emission light intensity and measurement of life of emission light and polarization fluorescence etc. This method can provide a wide lineal range of working curve. It has becoming an important analytical method in the region of trace analysis.
This method has been used in:
1.Medical science and clinical analysis：Clinical analysis of biological specimen.
2.Pharmaceutical science and pharmacology：Analysis of natural pharmaceutical products; Quality control of pharmaceuticals and research of pharmaceutical metabolites.
3.Biochemistry：Analysis of minute quantity of substances in biological body.
4.Food industry：Analysis of minute quantity of constituents in food.
5.Pollution analysis：Atmospheric pollution, environmental testing and food contamination analysis.
6.Organic and inorganic chemistry： Used in the trace analysis in case of those substances cannot be determined by absorption spectrophotometry.
|Light source: LED||365nm||365nm、376nm、392nm、405nm|
|wavelength of LED||within 360-600nm|
|Emission monochromator||360~650nm (C-T diffraction grating|
|Variation of power source||220V±22V 50Hz±1Hz|
|Interface||RS232 serial port|
|printer||serial printer/Jet printer（for PC）|