- Detector: FID
- The computer reverse control
- On-column injection, Instantaneous vaporization injection, Gas injection
- Open computer system
- Large capacity oven
Gas Chromatograph, GC-I102A
As a new generation instrument, GC-I102A Gas Chromatograph applies the computer reverse control technology and can conduct remote detection and fault diagnosis, equipped with a flame ionization detector (FID).
- PC control, user-friendly interface, and easy to operate.
- Temperature control is of high accuracy (better than ±0.1℃). Heating speed is fast and overshoot temperature is small.
- Self-diagnosis, power protection, oven over-temperature protection, and automatic ignition.
- It can accurately display the temperature control settings, actual value, and FID amplifier sensitivity.
- The single gas system and precise scale pneumatic control valve contribute to excellent reproducibility and stability and can perform analysis of packed column.
- Packed column: on-column injection, instantaneous vaporization injection, gas injection.
- Open computer system and NJ2000 chromatography workstation can work together to process data.
- Large capacity oven (300mm×280mm×270mm) facilitates the installation of packed column.
- Built-in heating wire structure
- Temperature area: column oven, sampler, detector
- Temperature range: 15℃~399℃above room temperature (increment: 1℃)
- Temperature accuracy: better than ±0.1℃(measured at 200℃)
Flame Ionization Detector (FID)
- Detection limit: Dt≤1×10 g/s (octane and hexadecane)
- Baseline drift: ≤2×10 A/h
- Linear range: ≥10
- Max. limit temperature: 400℃
- Voltage: 220V~±22V 50Hz±0.5Hz
- Power: ≤1500W
- Package size: 945mm×655mm×750mm
N2000 chromatography workstation