- Temperature range: RT. +5 – 450℃
- Temperature accuracy: ±1℃
- Digestion tube capacity: 300mL
Kjeldahl Digestion System, KJD-420F
It adopts globally advanced high-temperature infrared radiation heating technology and microprocessor control platform, ensuring accurate temperature control and quick temperature rise. It has two kinds of temperature rise modes: linear and curve temperature rise mode, and offers 20 digestion programs for control of temperature rise curves.
Neutralization system includes ternary filtration functions, condensation, neutralization and filtration. The product adopts high-quality anticorrosive Pumps, featuring low noise, strong suction, reducing exhaust emissions, and eco-friendly
- 20positions enhance working efficiency rapidly.
- Graphite block haslonger life after special anti-oxidation processing and can heat more uniform.
- Corrosion-resistant design.
- It adopts advanced PID temperature control technology,with high accuracy heating up to 400°C only in
- Multi-protection, over-current protection, high temperature warning, and overload protection.
- It adopts7” color screen, easy for use.
- Temperature control model，program control, and curve and linear temperature rise
- Mould design, compact appearance.
- Absorption device area is translucentdesign, easy for inspection and changing.
- Suction pressure is adjustable when become negative, to avoid acid gas spilling or
- Anticorrosion vacuum pump, low noise, large suction, reduce wasted gas exhausting and environmental friendly.
- Ternary filtration system (water condensation, alkali neutralization and active carbon filtration) ensuresperfect neutralization and absorption performance. PTFE anticorrosion pipe design can improve the service
|Temperature range||Room temperature +5 – 450℃|
|Heating method||Infrared heating and high-purity graphite conduction|
|Heating insulation method||unique air duct insulation technology|
|Digestion tube capacity||300mL|
|Capacity per batch||20pcs/batch|
|Power supply||220 VAC±10% 50HZ|