- Measuring range: R.T.~360℃, R.T.~400℃
- Number of capillary: 1 , 3
- Linear heating-up rate: 0.1℃~20℃/min
- Data storage: 1000 set
- Measurement methods: automatic
Melting Point Apparatus, MTP-C Series
- The instrument uses the capillary specified as the sample tube
- It adopts photoelectric automatic detection and color LCD touch screen display.
- During the test, the results of initial melting and final melting are automatically recorded, and the initial melting and final melting curves of the sample can be displayed at the same time.
- The temperature control system uses precision platinum resistance as the temperature detection element, and applies PID adjustment and PWM temperature control technology to improve the accuracy and reliability of the melting point determination.
- The instrument has the function of automatically saving working parameters and storing measurement results. It can also establish a connection with a PC through a USB interface or an RS232 interface, and can be connected to a printer.
|Minimum digital display||0.1℃|
|Linear heating-up rate||0.1℃~20℃/min|
|Accuracy||≤200℃: ±0.4℃; >200℃: ±0.7℃|
|Repeatability||0.3℃ (heating rate: 1.0℃/min)|
|Size of the capillary||Φ1.4mm (outside diameter); Φ1.0mm (inside diameter); Length: 90mm|
|Number of capillary||3||1|
|Loading height of the sample||3 mm|
|Data storage||1000 set|
|Optional accessories||Printer (RD-TH32-SC)|
|Display||7-inch touch LCD|
|Weight (Gross)||13 kg||11 kg|