- Measurement range: R.T.~320℃
- Binocular Stereoscopic or Monocular microscope
- Capillary, slide or cover-glass measurement methods
- Measurement methods: Visual
Melting point Apparatus with Microscope, MTP-4 Series
1. Determine the melting point of the substance. Mainly used for the determination of crystalline organic compounds such as drugs, chemicals, textiles, fuels, perfumes, etc.
2. The instrument adopts the microscope observation method, which can be measured by capillary method or slide-cover glass method (hot stage method).
3. MTP-4A and MTP-4B equipped with a windshield to reduce the impact of the environment on the test results
|Melting-point measurement range||R.T.~320℃|
|Repeatability||<200℃: ±1℃; 200~320℃: ±2℃|
|Observation mode||Binocular Stereoscopic Microscope||Monocular microscope|
|Optic magnification||40X-100X Continuous zoom||10X (Eye lens) 4X (Objective lens)|
|Weight (Gross)||4 kg||3.5 kg|