- Melting point test range: from room temperature to 270ºC
- Heating rate: four levels 0.5ºC/min; 1ºC/min; 1.5ºC/min; 3．0ºC/min
- Deviation of linear heating rate: < 5%
Melting Point Tester, MTPT-1
- High-precision temperature sensor measures the temperature and it can correct non-linear error automatically.
- Full-automatic frequency converting control technology has high temperature control precision and small linear error of heating rate.
- Automatic magnetic stirring system, oil bath temperature is uniform.
- Automation: automatic measurement, automatic diagnosis and automatic alarm.
- Equipped with new type front paper change thermosensitive miniprinter which is convenient for recording and saving experimental data.
Working condition: reset state, temperature control state and start test state; full-automatic frequency converting control technology has high temperature control precision and small linear error of heating rate.
The preset value recorded this time is saved after shutdown and the preset temperature upon starting next time is the preset value this time.
After the preset temperature is reached, delay about 1min to make the liquid in the stable temperature state, which is prompted by buzzer.
When the sample melts, the values of initial melting point and final melting point can be recorded by using initial melting and final melting keys.
|Melting point test range||from room temperature to 270ºC|
|Heating rate||four levels 0.5ºC/min; 1ºC/min; 1.5ºC/min; 3．0ºC/min|
|Deviation of linear heating rate||< 5%|
|Temperature transfer medium||methyl silicone oil|
|Liquid cup for temperature transfer||250ml beaker in tall form|
|Melting point test precision||less than 200ºC not more than ±0.5ºC; more than 200ºC not more than ±1.0ºC|
|Indicating value resolution||0.1 ºC|
|Operational environment temperature||18ºC-28ºC|
|Interface||Standard serial printing interface, with its own micro-printer.|
|Power supply||AC220V±10%; frequency 50Hz; power 200W|
|Overall dimensions||L*W*H 200mm*320mm*305mm|