- Volume (L): 24, 52, 91
- Temperature variation (℃): RT+10-250℃
- Timing over-temperature alarm
Vacuum Oven, Economical Type, DOV-1BC, 2BC, 3BC
Overview of the application:
It is widely used in the experimental fields of medicine, food, light industry, chemical industry, agricultural scientific research, environmental protection, etc. for powder drying, baking and disinfection, and sterilization of various glass containers. The vacuum drying oven has the advantages of fast drying speed, less pollution, and no damage to the internal quality of the dried items. The vacuum drying oven is specially designed for drying heat-sensitive, easily decomposable, and easily oxidized substances, and can be filled with inert gas, especially some items with complex compositions that can be quickly dried.
1. The shell is made of a high-quality cold-rolled steel plate, and the surface is treated by an electrostatic spraying process. The surface is made of high-quality stainless steel or cold-rolled steel plate, and has been treated with anti-corrosion to ensure the product is durable.
2. The temperature control adopts single-chip microcomputer technology and has the function of temperature control and timing over-temperature alarm.
3. Dual-screen high-brightness digital tube display, accurate and intuitive display, superior performance, touch-type buttons can be used to set and adjust parameters.
4. The closing tightness of the box door can be adjusted arbitrarily by the user. The glass inside the door is high-quality toughened glass, which has extremely high explosion-proof properties. The high temperature-resistant silicone rubber sealing tape ensures that the vacuum in the box can be maintained for a long time.
5. Optional inflatable port
|Temperature variation (℃)||RT+10-250℃|
|Temperature resolution (℃)||0.1℃|
|Temperature fluctuation (%)||±1%|
|Vacuum degree (pa)||＜133pa|
|Interior dimensions (W×D×H ) (mm)||300×300×270||415×370×340||450×450×450|
|Exterior dimensions (W×D×H ) (mm)||480×480×605||560×540×680||640×590×780|
|Packaging dimensions (W×D×H ) (mm)||620×560×720||730×640×790||790×750×960|
|Net weight/Gross weight (kg)||40/52||75/92||82/105|