- Wavelength range: 360nm-1000nm
- Wavelength accuracy: ±3.0nm
- Resistant to solvent as well as strong acid/alkali
- 4-position cell holder
Visible Spectrophotometer, Single Beam, SP-LV721
Single Beam Spectrophotometer
SP-LV721 visible spectrophotometer is a compact, easy-to-use equipment. It can be used to measure transmission, absorption and concentration direct-reading at wavelengths from 360nm to 1000nm. It can be widely applied to departments related to medical health, clinical examination, biochemistry, petro-chemistry, environmental monitoring and quality control as qualitative and quantitative analyses. The main features are the following:
1. 4-digit LED display
2. Reasonable structure with advanced optical system, using precision machining high-quality CT monochromator and sealed grating, the optical properties of which are superior to the traditional LITTROW monochromator, with obvious advantages in the indicators such as resolution, photometric accuracy, stray light and stability. And its size is smaller.
3. Special precision pre-adjustment lamps and lamp holder fittings. Not necessary to re-adjust optical path for installation which is convenient for users without any professional maintenance skills.
4. Precision-linkage cutoff filter system automatically switching to appropriate wavelength filters, further reducing stray light
5. Sample cells made of special engineering plastics, resistant to solvent as well as strong acid/alkali, which enhances its anti-corrosion properties. Effusion dish and liquid storage container, which can be removed and cleaned, are mounted on the bottom to increase the service life.
6. 4-position cell holder, with optional rectangular optical path colorimetric dish with diameter from 1 cm to 5cm.
7. Automatic zero and 100%T adjustment
8. Concentration factor setting and concentration direct-reading functions
|Optical system||Diffraction grating C-T monochromator|
|Source lamp||Halogen lamp 10W/8V|
|Transmittance accuracy||±0.8 %(t) (SRM930D)|
|Transmittance repeatability||≤0.3 %(t)|
|Stray light||≤1.0 %(t) (360nm, NaNO2)|
|Power supply||90-250V, 50/60Hz, 40W|
|Weight||Net weight: 4kg; gross weight: 6kg|
|Product Quality Certificate||1pc|
|1cm rectangular colorimetric dish (glass)||4pcs|
|1cm optical path colorimetric dish shelf||1pc|
Optional spare parts
1. Fuse (2A/3A)
2. Illuminant light components with a pre-calibration lamp bracket
3. Rectangular colorimetric dish: 1cm, 2cm, 3cm, 5cm
4. 5cm optical path colorimetric dish shelf
5. Pr-Nd filters
6. Holmium trioxide filters