- Measuring range: 0.1mg~240mg N
- Recovery: ≧99.5%
- Sample capacity: solid≦6g/sample, liquid≦16mL/sample
- Distillation speed: 3-6min/sample
Automatic Kjeldahl Analyzer, KJA-9840
1.Display: 4.3 inch color screen.
2. Manual/Automatic mode changeover free.
3. Automatic Alkali pipeline washing function.
4. Automatic or manual filling mode is optional according to test need.
5. Distillation time can be edited freely, and automatic alarming upon completion.
6. Automatic cleaning of control system and distiller, ensuring high measurement accuracy.
7 .Intelligent design of nitrogen tube peripheral facilities including safety designs and displacement hint.
8. Intelligent cooling water control system achieves cooling water control and test.
9. Emergency stop operation is able to deal with unexpected accidents.
10. Automatic fault detection and intelligent audible and visual alarm system
11.Calibration Function: Dilution water calibration, Alkali solution calibration,
Boric acid solution calibration, washing flow calibration.
12.Safety door, digestion tube and cooling water condition is displayed at real time when running.
13.Testing model is built in, for detect most functions condition.
1.Automatic accurate distribute alkali and boric acid solution.
2. Perfect safety protection system gives distiller and tubes measurement and
protection against over temperature and over pressure.
2.Calibration Function: Dilution water calibration, Alkali solution calibration,
Boric acid solution calibration, Washing flow calibration.
3.Safety door, Digestion tube and cooling water condition is displayed at real
time when running.
|Measuring range||0.1mg ～ 240mg N|
|Sample capacity||solid≦6g/sample, liquid≦16mL/sample|
|Cooling water consumption||1.5L/min|
|Operating mode||Manual/automatic mode|
|Display modes||4.3″ LCD screen|
|Power supply||220VAC±10%, 50Hz|