- Melting point test range: R.T. to 270ºC
- Capacity: 250ml beaker in tall form
- Deviation of linear heating rate: < 5%
- Heating-conducting medium: Methyl silicone oil
- Automatic magnetic stirring system
- Equipped with micro-printer
Melting Point Tester, MTPT-1
1.High-precision temperature sensor measures the temperature and it can correct non-linear error automatically.
2. Full-automatic frequency converting control technology has high temperature control precision and small linear error of heating rate.
3. Automatic magnetic stirring system, oil bath temperature is uniform.
4.Automation: automatic measurement, automatic diagnosis and automatic alarm.
5.Equipped with new type front paper change thermosensitive mini printer which is convenient for recording and saving experimental data.
|Melting point test range||room temperature to 270ºC|
|Heating rate||four levels: 0.5ºC/min; 1ºC/min; 1.5ºC/min; 3.0ºC/min|
|Deviation of linear heating rate||< 5%|
|Temperature transfer medium||Methyl silicone oil|
|Liquid cup for temperature transfer||250ml beaker in tall form|
|Melting point test precision||less than 200ºC not more than ±0.5ºC; more than 200ºC not more than ±1.0ºC|
|Indicating value resolution||0.1 ºC|
|Operational environment temperature||18ºC-28ºC|
|Interface||Standard serial printing interface, with its own micro-printer.|
|Power supply||AC220V±10%; frequency:50Hz; power: 200W|
|Overall dimensions||L*W*H 200mm*320mm*305mm|
|Working condition||reset state, temperature control state and start test state; full-automatic frequency converting control technology has high temperature control precision and small linear error of heating rate.|
- The preset value recorded this time is saved after shutdown and the preset temperature upon starting next time is the preset value this time.
- After the preset temperature is reached, delay about 1 min to make the liquid in the stable temperature state, which is prompted by buzzer.
- When the sample melts, the values of initial melting point and final melting point can be recorded by using initial melting and final melting keys.